MEF Consulting Group is here to assist you with a variety of services including strategic planning, employee engagement, goal-setting & implementation, project management, process improvement, change leadership, and training & development.
As your service partner, MEF Consulting Group uses their experience and expertise to provide custom solutions to your most pressing operational issues. Each engagement begins with a series of questions aimed at uncovering challenges and obstacles on the road to organizational success.
- How do we move from where we are to where we want to be?
- What are the environmental, political, economic, legal, social, technologic, competitive, market factors impacting our business?
- What are the internal strengths and weaknesses of our business?
- What are the mission, vision, values, and strategy of the organization?
- How do we measure success?
- How do we take all of these factors into consideration in our strategic planning process?
- Are our employees in the game? Or, do they feel like they are sitting on the bench?
- Are they making a contribution or just watching the clock and collecting a paycheck?
- Do they understand the value of their work and how it connects to our customers?
- Do they understand their goals and how those goals support the organization’s mission?
- Do they feel valued, heard, appreciated, supported, and understood?
- How do we know?
- If we could raise the level of engagement, how would that impact our bottom-line results?
Goal Setting & Implementation
- How do our goals support our mission?
- Do employees know how their work supports our organization’s mission?
- How are goals distributed?
- Which groups/departments/teams have goals that unknowingly work against each other?
- How are goals supported with resources, people, budget, and time?
- How are goals connected vertically and horizontally through the organization?
- How is progress measured? How often? What adjustments are made?
- What projects are on the back burner?
- If we had one more project manager, what could we accomplish?
- Where does our project management fall short?
- Are projects started but not completed?
- Do projects come in on-time and on-budget?
- Are we working on the right projects?
- Are our processes stagnant?
- Do we do things because they have always been done that way?
- Has waste crept into our processes?
- Can we identify the value add and non-value add steps in our processes?
- Are we using technology to its fullest extent?
- Can we answer the question why for every step in the process?
- Do we understand how change takes place and how to position change to support what is required today and to anticipate the future needs of customers, employees, and the markets we serve?
- Have we communicated WHY we are making the change?
- Does each employee know how the change will impact them personally?
- Do we know how to invite participation and support in the change process?
- Do our employees have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to make the change?
- What rewards and recognition exist for those supporting the change?
Training & Development
- How are newly promoted or recently hired leaders integrated with their teams?
- How are expectations communicated?
- Do our employees have the knowledge, skills, and abilities they need to be successful?
- How is collaboration fostered on teams? How is conflict viewed? Is diversity a core value?
- Do individuals and team members understand themselves and how they can work better together?