MEF Consulting offers a variety of services to facilitate growth and inspire women on their path to success.
MEF Consulting Group is here to assist you with a variety of services including strategic planning, employee engagement, goal-setting & implementation, project management, process improvement, change leadership, and training & development.
As your service partner, MEF Consulting Group uses their experience and expertise to provide custom solutions to your most pressing operational issues. Each engagement begins with a series of questions aimed at uncovering challenges and obstacles on the road to organizational success.
- How do we move from where we are to where we want to be?
- What are the environmental, political, economic, legal, social, technologic, competitive, market factors impacting our business?
- What are the internal strengths and weaknesses of our business?
- What are the mission, vision, values, and strategy of the organization?
- How do we measure success?
- How do we take all of these factors into consideration in our strategic planning process?
- Are our employees in the game? Or, do they feel like they are sitting on the bench?
- Are they making a contribution or just watching the clock and collecting a paycheck?
- Do they understand the value of their work and how it connects to our customers?
- Do they understand their goals and how those goals support the organization’s mission?
- Do they feel valued, heard, appreciated, supported, and understood?
- How do we know?
- If we could raise the level of engagement, how would that impact our bottom-line results?
Goal Setting & Implementation
- How do our goals support our mission?
- Do employees know how their work supports our organization’s mission?
- How are goals distributed?
- Which groups/departments/teams have goals that unknowingly work against each other?
- How are goals supported with resources, people, budget, and time?
- How are goals connected vertically and horizontally through the organization?
- How is progress measured? How often? What adjustments are made?
- What projects are on the back burner?
- If we had one more project manager, what could we accomplish?
- Where does our project management fall short?
- Are projects started but not completed?
- Do projects come in on-time and on-budget?
- Are we working on the right projects?
- Are our processes stagnant?
- Do we do things because they have always been done that way?
- Has waste crept into our processes?
- Can we identify the value add and non-value add steps in our processes?
- Are we using technology to its fullest extent?
- Can we answer the question why for every step in the process?
- Do we understand how change takes place and how to position change to support what is required today and to anticipate the future needs of customers, employees, and the markets we serve?
- Have we communicated WHY we are making the change?
- Does each employee know how the change will impact them personally?
- Do we know how to invite participation and support in the change process?
- Do our employees have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to make the change?
- What rewards and recognition exist for those supporting the change?
Training & Development
- How are newly promoted or recently hired leaders integrated with their teams?
- How are expectations communicated?
- Do our employees have the knowledge, skills, and abilities they need to be successful?
- How is collaboration fostered on teams? How is conflict viewed? Is diversity a core value?
- Do individuals and team members understand themselves and how they can work better together?
P.O. Box 4221
Copley, OH 44321
Marsha is passionate about leading individuals and organizations to their full potential. With 30+ years in corporate America, Marsha brings a broad range of experience from finance and customer service to operations and organizational development.