Having been awarded Distinguished Toastmaster, Marsha inspires listeners with insight from her personal life, her experience in coaching others, and the lessons shared through the pages of her book Surviving and Thriving Despite the Drama.
As a speaker who is often described as highly engaging and appropriately humorous, Marsha’s experience-based knowledge is ultimately what gives her the ability to both connect a topic to an audience and connect with the audience themselves.
While there is an opportunity to create a customized keynote for your particular needs, popular sessions include the following:
- Benefits of Failure: Learn The 5 Keys to Unlock the Benefits of Failure and Turn Your Greatest Failures into Your Greatest Successes
- Not Good Enough: Exploring the Underpinnings of Self-Confidence, So You Can Light A Fire That Will Take You to the Top!
- Your Full Potential: The 6 Practices You Need to Stop and the 6 Practices You Need to Start to Reach Your Full Potential.
- Resilience – The Magic Ingredient: How to Tap into Your Reserves of Resilience to Overcome the Roadblocks That Life Throws in Your Way.
- Connecting the Dots: How Creating a Personal Value Proposition Will Increase Your Engagement and Productivity
Marsha is an engaging speaker who brings a wealth of knowledge and experience that helps students accelerate
Chad Cook, Adjunct Professor at Baldwin Wallace University
Let’s partner together for your next event
Use the form below or call 330.603.1890 to contact Marsha to equip a group to identify obstacles, clear the debris, and make progress toward their full potential.
Marsha is a clear and articulate presenter who is able to connect with a wide variety of audiences. She projects unparalleled energy and confidence making her messages distinct and relatable.Jerry Gilin
P.O. Box 4221
Copley, OH 44321
Marsha is passionate about helping you succeed by recognizing your strengths and encouraging you to use and build on them. The thought of optimizing talent, time, energy, and possibilities fuels her personal mission of guiding you to your full potential.