Experienced, Professional Coaching
With more than 30 years in corporate America and the firsthand highs and lows of life, Marsha brings a broad range of experiences and unique insight into the coaching conversation.
Finding the right coach is a very personal decision. Whether you need help navigating a difficult season of life or you are knee deep in job transition, finding the right coach can feel overwhelming.
Marsha’s clients have chosen her because of her ability to actively listen, easily connect, and to bring about clarity and personal growth. With Marsha, coaching is a fully collaborative process between client and coach. Together we work through each of these phases:
- Inquiry - asking the right questions to help you uncover what’s holding you back
- Clarity – forming a true picture of your situation
- Discovery – unearthing options for moving forward
- Creativity – developing a plan and timeline for success
- Accountability - holding you responsible for taking action
Whether you are you outwardly successful but inwardly miserable or you feel like you are treading water to barely survive, Marsha will work with you one-on-one to develop a career/life plan that will honor your authentic self and help you thrive. Popular areas of life and career coaching include the following:
- Finding space for yourself in your already over-committed life
- Discovering what will you do in the next phase of your life
- Building your self-confidence and finding your spark
- Uncovering the roadblocks that are holding you back
THE COACHING PROCESS
Marsha created a safe space to talk. She patiently listened and questioned my answers to bring out the real challenges that I needed to address. She held me accountable to my goals and I'm more skilled, more self-confident, and more productive as a result.
Start writing your happy ending
No matter how big the next step is that you need to take, if you feel like there is even a glimmer of hope, you are already halfway there. If you'd like help identifying obstacles, clearing your mind, and making progress toward your desired outcomes, contact Marsha below or call 330.603.1890.