[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ fullwidth=”on” _builder_version=”3.21.4″][et_pb_fullwidth_header title=”Services” background_overlay_color=”rgba(0,0,0,0)” _builder_version=”3.21.4″ background_color=”#0399bd” parallax=”on”]
MEF Consulting offers a variety of services to facilitate growth and inspire women on their path to success.
[/et_pb_fullwidth_header][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ custom_padding=”58px|0px|54px|0px|false|false”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.48″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.74″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
MEF Consulting Group is here to assist you with a variety of services including strategic planning, employee engagement, goal-setting & implementation, project management, process improvement, change leadership, and training & development.
As your service partner, MEF Consulting Group uses their experience and expertise to provide custom solutions to your most pressing operational issues. Each engagement begins with a series of questions aimed at uncovering challenges and obstacles on the road to organizational success.
- How do we move from where we are to where we want to be?
- What are the environmental, political, economic, legal, social, technologic, competitive, market factors impacting our business?
- What are the internal strengths and weaknesses of our business?
- What are the mission, vision, values, and strategy of the organization?
- How do we measure success?
- How do we take all of these factors into consideration in our strategic planning process?
- Are our employees in the game? Or, do they feel like they are sitting on the bench?
- Are they making a contribution or just watching the clock and collecting a paycheck?
- Do they understand the value of their work and how it connects to our customers?
- Do they understand their goals and how those goals support the organization’s mission?
- Do they feel valued, heard, appreciated, supported, and understood?
- How do we know?
- If we could raise the level of engagement, how would that impact our bottom-line results?
Goal Setting & Implementation
- How do our goals support our mission?
- Do employees know how their work supports our organization’s mission?
- How are goals distributed?
- Which groups/departments/teams have goals that unknowingly work against each other?
- How are goals supported with resources, people, budget, and time?
- How are goals connected vertically and horizontally through the organization?
- How is progress measured? How often? What adjustments are made?
- What projects are on the back burner?
- If we had one more project manager, what could we accomplish?
- Where does our project management fall short?
- Are projects started but not completed?
- Do projects come in on-time and on-budget?
- Are we working on the right projects?
- Are our processes stagnant?
- Do we do things because they have always been done that way?
- Has waste crept into our processes?
- Can we identify the value add and non-value add steps in our processes?
- Are we using technology to its fullest extent?
- Can we answer the question why for every step in the process?
- Do we understand how change takes place and how to position change to support what is required today and to anticipate the future needs of customers, employees, and the markets we serve?
- Have we communicated WHY we are making the change?
- Does each employee know how the change will impact them personally?
- Do we know how to invite participation and support in the change process?
- Do our employees have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to make the change?
- What rewards and recognition exist for those supporting the change?
Training & Development
- How are newly promoted or recently hired leaders integrated with their teams?
- How are expectations communicated?
- Do our employees have the knowledge, skills, and abilities they need to be successful?
- How is collaboration fostered on teams? How is conflict viewed? Is diversity a core value?
- Do individuals and team members understand themselves and how they can work better together?
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.21.4″ background_color=”#000000″ custom_padding=”0|0px|0|0px|false|false” global_module=”340″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.21.4″][et_pb_column type=”1_3″ _builder_version=”3.21.4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21.4″ text_font=”||||||||” text_text_color=”#FFFFFF” header_font=”||||||||” header_text_color=”#FFFFFF”]
P.O. Box 4221
Copley, OH 44321
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”2_3″ _builder_version=”3.21.4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.21.4″ text_font=”||||||||” text_text_color=”#FFFFFF” link_option_url=”/about”]
Marsha is passionate about leading organizations to their full potential. With 30+ years in corporate America, Marsha brings a broad range of experience from finance and customer service to operations and organizational development.