Marsha inspires listeners with insights drawn from her personal life, her experience in coaching others, and the lessons shared through the pages of her books Surviving and Thriving Despite the Drama and Job Search Mastery.
Marsha is an impactful presenter who engages quickly with her audiences through her natural humor and charm. Ultimately, it is her experience-based knowledge that gives her the ability to both connect a topic to an audience and connect with the audience members themselves.
Marsha’s passion is personal growth and development helping individuals and teams reach their full potential. In the organizational setting, personal growth translates to increased retention and higher employee engagement both of which impact bottom line performance. Whether she is speaking to a large group or an individual team, Marsha’s messaging will make an impact one person at a time.
Your audience will love you when you provide a speaker like Marsha Friedman at your upcoming event.
While there is an opportunity to create a customized keynote or workshop for your particular needs, popular topics include the following ones listed below:
- Developing Job Search Mastery: Learn the Keys to Mastering the Soft Side of the Job Search and Accelerate Your Success.
- Confidentially Speaking: Explore the Underpinnings of Self-Confidence, So You Can Light A Fire That Will Take You to the Top!
- Resilience- The Magic Ingredient: How to Tap into Your Resilience to Overcome the Setbacks That Life Throws in Your Way.
- Small Changes, Big Rewards: How Making Small Changes to Your Daily Routines Will Yield Big Rewards.
- Benefits of Failure: Learn The 5 Keys to Unlock the Benefits of Failure and Turn Your Greatest Failures into Your Greatest Successes.
- Your Full Potential: The Practices You Need to Stop and the Practices You Need to Start to Reach Your Full Potential.
- Connecting the Dots: How Creating a Personal Value Proposition Will Increase Engagement and Productivity.
- Making Zoom Zoom - The Art of Engagement: Discover the Tools to Make Meetings, Presentations, and Training Programs Rival Face-to-Face Events.
What people are saying about Marsha's Speaking
“The Working Together with DiSC training was valuable in improving how we work internally as a team and externally with other groups.”
Controller, Global Service Logistics - Diebold Nixdorf
“Marsha’s ability to deliver training in an effective and engaging way was remarkable. Marsha’s unique gift of relating to a diverse group of people helped us deliver our program to hundreds of employees. Her professionalism and enthusiasm greatly contributed the success of our training effort. Marsha is an invaluable resource whom we hope to partner with again the future!”
Manager of Talent Management
US Acute Care Solutions
“Marsha is creative in her thinking, reliable, and consistently exceeded our expectations! We are keeping Marsha on speed dial for future projects!!”
Director of Quality Management, Summa Rehab Hospital
“Marsha is a clear and articulate presenter who is able to connect with a wide variety of audiences. She projects unparalled energy and confidence making her messages distinct and relatable.”
Director of Training